2. DATA COLLECTED
REGISTRATION DATAIf you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
MEMBERSHIP DATATo receive membership support, you have to have one or more membership purchase codes on our website. These purchase codes will be stored together with support expiration dates and your user data. This is required for us to provide you with downloads, product support, and other membership services.
SUPPORT DATAIf you have registered on our website and have a valid support account, you can submit support tickets via our e-mail for assistance.
COMMENTSWhen you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
GOOGLE ANALYTICSWe use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATAWe use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT